Westpac WinTrade® provides a secure online environment for managing and tracking your international trade transactions. It’s flexible, easy-to-use and will save you time and money.
You can use WinTrade wherever you have access to the internet with Microsoft® Internet Explorer (version 6 or above). It offers simple and efficient document preparation with the opportunity to interface with your back office system.
There is no set-up cost or service fee and you can appoint a team member as the WinTrade Corporate Administrator .
With WinTrade you can:
- set-up online payment instructions for your export collections
- receive online payment notification for your export documentary collections and negotiations
- make hassle-free online requests and repayment for Trade Finance for cash flow management
- create a full range of online real-time reports with filtering capabilities - useful for information management
WinTrade gives you the ability to:
- integrate imaging and workflow of trade transactions
- get real-time tracking and notification of trade transactions via email
- establish, amend, accept and pay at Sight or at Term your Import Documentary Credits
- accept and pay at Sight or at Term your Import Documentary Collections online
WinTrade security aspects include
- strong 128-bit secure encryption technology
- entering your WinTrade password using your mouse so your keystrokes can’t be followed
- having new WinTrade user requests authorised by and sent to Westpac for set-up
- having your WinTrade Corporate Administrator control and review user passwords and profiles
- automatically signing out users after 30 minutes of inactivity
All applications for finance are subject to applicable lending criteria. No member of the Westpac Group accepts any liability for losses suffered as a result of conversion of currencies and any exchange risks from the conversion of currencies is the responsibility of the account/deposit holder. WinTrade terms and conditions apply as well as any terms and conditions applicable to the products and services accessed via WinTrade. Westpac WinTrade® is a registered trademark of Westpac Banking Corporation. The above products and services are provided by Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, incorporated in Australia (New Zealand division).